I am all about eating your veggie'S raw but on these cold winter nights my gang like their veggies cooked so I throw some small chunks of veggies in a tray toss some veggie bouillon with some herbs and garlic for a tasty dinner dish.
I use water rather than oil as heated oils are so damaging for our health. You can add the oil when it comes off the heat source, that will give the dish that oily texture. Cut the vegetables in similar sizes so that cook evenly together. I used baby vegetables as they have a shorter roasting time of around 30 -50 minutes.Ingredients
- 8 Baby Carrots
- 5 Baby Beets
- 5 Baby Turnips
- 2 Small Red Onions
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Bouillon
- Handful of pistachio nuts
- Gently coat the veggies in the bouillon, garlic and rosemary.
- Pre-heat oven and roast in 2 tablespoons of water at 200 °C for 30 -50 minutes
- Tossing after about 30 minutes.
- Toss a tablespoon of olive oil once the tray is off the heat source.