So as promised today I am off to a positive start after a weekend of celebrating my birthday with family and friends. The countdown is on until I visit Julie, my youngest daughter who is in Spain on Erasmus, so the next few weeks I am really going to take care of number 1 and make positive changes. As I blogged about in my last blog one of the habits I want to get back into is juice fasting once a week so as promised here is the shopping list for the juice fast I will be doing on Wednesday. I have already had lots of people who want to join me and if you are one of them be sure to check in on my Facebook page where we will all be supporting each other throughout the day. Below is a full list of all you will need to join in, you will need a juicer to make the juices, a blender for the soup and the ingredients below and your all set!
Change Simply Juice Cleanse Shopping List;
- 2 Lemons
- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 Bunch of kale (or alternatively a bag of spinach)
- 1 Bunch of celery
- 1 nub of ginger
- 1 Melon for soup on the evening of the fast - It's simple & delicious
Extra liquids for the cleanse;
- Coconut water - most shops stock this now
- Herbal teas - I love mint or lemon and ginger tea. Its important to stay hydrated
- Drink plenty of water (preferably filtered or distilled water) throughout the day.
So make sure to stock up between today and tomorrow and we will be all systems go on Wednesday morning from 8 am. I will post the times and recipes tomorrow so those of you heading out to work early can be well prepared :) Here's some positivity for your day ahead as promised last week :)
UPDATE: Please find juice schedule for cleanse HERE